- LearningUp programs typically range from 6 to 12 months.
- They can be delivered online, on-site, or as a combination of virtual and on-site modules.
- Remote participation is also possible during on-site modules.
- Team exercises, lectures, breakout groups, cross-subject teacher collaborations
- Custom set of assessments to hone leadership skills, strengths, trust, conflict management or the like
- Ongoing on-the-job application
- Feedback and peer supervision
- Exercises and teamwork in tearning teams between sessions
- Access to a custom learning platform with readings, exercises, tools, etc.
- Create a learner’s mindset across teams and organizations
- Identify, understand, and use individual and team strengths and preferences
- Build a culture of ongoing dialogue, involvement, and feedback
- Work with a powerful toolkit including a wide range of visual and Design Thinking-based tools
- Increase employee engagement
- Maximize performance and get results
- Turn talent development into a core corporate competency
- Generate a sustainable competitive advantage in times of change and digital transformation
- For companies, organizations and teams of all branches and sizes that want to enable their people to learn, work, and thrive at their best.
- “There´s no great company without great people”.
Our LearningUp Programs are designed for organizations that want to offer their people the opportunity to “dive deeper”, providing more time to learn, practice, and hone their skills. They include more assessments, more tools, and more supervision as we progress through the program.