Seven online sessions over the course of three to four months
- Pre-work and application between sessions
- Ongoing work in learning teams
- Short lectures and discussions
- Apply the Designing Talent Toolbox
- Team exercises and training in breakout groups
- Individual reflection
- Diverse assessments
- Application between the sessions (on-the-job and in learning teams)
- Role Plays and Feedback
- Acquire the most important skill in the 21st century: learning and helping others learn
- Apply the latest science in learning to your one-on-one talent development or coaching sessions
- Get acquainted with ACE: a simple, yet profound process for optimally developing talent
- Learn how to use visual tools, brainstorming templates, and team exercises to jumpstart engagement
- Apply state-of-the-art technology for coaching, talent development, and teaching
- Gain new insights on topics such as nurturing a learner´s mindset, transformation and change, leading millennials, etc.
- Get access to an online learning platform
- Executives who want to hone their learning and leadership skills, use new coaching tools and assessments for daily challenges and team issues, or want to rethink their current talent development strategy
- HR professionals who want to establish a high-growth problem-solving and performance culture, i.e. an entrepreneurial mindset
- Start-ups, fast growing companies, business families, and international corporations that face diverse challenges, adjusting to the speed of transition
- Coaches, consultants, teachers, and mentors who want to add a new and highly effective talent development framework to their existing approaches and help their clients, mentees, or students become the best they can be
In our Designing Talent Certification Program, we will take our participants on a personal learning journey over 4 months, giving them time to reflect, get maximum practical experience, and a deep understanding of a state-of-the-art learning and coaching framework.
We will show you how to use Design Thinking and other innovation methods to bring the best out of your people. Design Thinking is used by organizations around the globe as a proven method for ongoing performance improvement and innovation.
Download our Designing Talent Certification Program Brochure for more information.
|EU||Tuesdays 3:30-6:30 PM (CET) (9:30AM-12:30PM EST)||September 21st||October 5th||October 19th||November 2nd||November 16th||November 30th||December 14th|